This blog post will be an inspiration for every entrepreneur, those who are starting or mid in their journey or the successful one. Staying motivated all the time is the fuel for the entrepreneurial journey. This article will help you to fire up your inspiration and motivate you to achieve new heights in your business.
Every day is special in its own way. It brings new opportunities, relationships, experiences, etc. A day missed out in your life will never return, you can't get it back either. To make the most out of your life, staying energized, healthy and motivated is essential to take a step every day towards your goal.
Here are the 21 best motivational quotes for you to stay inspired every day.
1. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” ? T.S Eliot
You may face plenty of obstacles in your entrepreneurial journey, but only those who are willing to continue their journey are the ones who will experience the full potential of their desire. People who do things in life will do it anyway, whatever may be the situation is.
2. “Success is not an accident. It is the result of your attitude and your attitude is a choice. Hence success is a matter of choice and not chance.” — Shiv Khera
Most of us are not realizing, that success is not a result of luck, it is a result of an individual's attitude. The discipline they cultivate every day, and the dedication towards their goal are resulting in success. Hence the success cannot be a matter of chance it is what an individual is chosen.
3. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” — Jim Rohn
One of the most important habits of all entrepreneurs is they all continuous learners. Keep updating yourself in the field of your businesses will help you to stay relevant in the market.
4. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”? Steve Jobs
Having faith in your journey is more important for success. You need to believe every situation will change, everything that you do, and the person you meet are somehow connected to your desire.
5. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal”. — Bruce Lee
You should plan your strategy to achieve your goals, but fearing not to step in towards your dream will take you nowhere. You need to believe that everything will be alright and start making small steps every day in the right direction that will take you closer to your goal.
6. “Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one. You must learn how to motivate yourself to counter fear with courage.” — Thomas J. Stanley
You can be a millionaire today in your attitude and thoughts. If you begin to think like a millionaire, your thoughts will encourage you to achieve the goal.
Every day is special, and it brings new opportunities to everyone. To make the most out of our lives staying energized, being healthy, and motivated is essential.
7. “Direction is more important than speed. Many people are going nowhere fast.”? Shiv Khera
You need to figure out what exactly you wanted to be in life. What is your dream, goal, desire, before even taking a step? Without a clear vision, you cannot go anywhere. If you don't find your goal yet keep looking for it that is the purpose of your life.
8. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.”? Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group
It's been said that entrepreneurs are the ones, who jump from the hill believe that they can build Parachutes on the way down. So don't give so much calculation and risk analyses, begin your journey you will be alright.
9. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” ? Bruce Lee
Most of the time we all wanted to be someone else rather than being what we are. You can have a role model, but you should always play your role not trying to be someone else. If you do so who will play yours?
10. “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.” ? Elon Musk
We all want to achieve so many things in life, but most of us are ending up doing nothing. The main reason is that we all dream about our vision but take no action. So it is essential that we make the first step that the wind will take care of our journey.
11. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”? Steve Jobs
If you take a minute to look back on your journey, you can realize, everything you have come across in life is actually shaping up you as an individual, and they are the reason for what you are right now. So believe that everything is going to alright and all you need to do is follow your heart.
12. “Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” — Denis Waitley
Throughout our life, the only thing that is so honest and true is the time. To work 17 hours a week for the rest of your life, you should stay healthy.
13. “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.”? Catherine Cook, co-founder of My Yearbook.
Don't restrict yourself by starting your entrepreneur journey. If you want to do it, just start doing it. Do not bother things that may happen in the future or the issues may occur next week. Taking a risk is one of the advantages of any entrepreneur.
14. “I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary. ”? Elon Musk
Do not underestimate your potential or your capabilities. History left us clues that anyone can become anything if they are willing to take the step and start the journey.
15. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” ? Bruce Lee
Life is nothing but the time we live here with full consciousness. So do not waste time and make the most of it. Store beautiful memories, build an awesome business, innovate things that others can benefit from, and add meaning to your life.
16. “From my very first day as an entrepreneur, I've felt the only mission worth pursuing in business is to make people's lives better.”? Richard B
Most of us when we start a business our primary intention would be to run a profitable business. But the fact is that, if you have your business model centering on profit you may have to pay the heavy price sooner or later. All the successful businesses around the world are constructed by adding values to people's life.
17. “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” ? Jim Rohn
So true, think about it. Entrepreneurs are the ones, who are well-disciplined and focused in life. If you want to build a successful business, have your time management right, prioritize things that are more important than having a few meetings back and forth.
18. “There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstance of your life can change! ”? Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
Big dreams in life come with great challenges. There is no short cut for success, but the truth is every situation in life will change soon.
19. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do every day for the rest of my life…do that.”? Gary Vaynerchuk
When you have a passion for your work or job, you will not feel like working a day. Once Steve jobs mentioned, Your work is going to fill the most part of your life, so do what you love and love what you do.
20. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”? H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Never underestimate the little steps you take towards your goal every day. Prepare when you can, step forward when you should. Utilize every opportunity that comes in your way and never give up on your dreams.
21. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”? Steve Jobs
Never wait for the perfect moment, because there isn't any. Getting the realization of a life goal earlier in life is a gift, so try to find your goal as early as possible. Because of the development in technology and social media, the opportunities are enormous right now, but this wasn't the situation a decade back. Hope this blog post will help you to recollect some of your motivational moments and to continue your entrepreneur journey.
Content writer and Marketer
An enthusiastic SEO expert, passion for digital marketing with two years of expertise in writing Digital Marketing and SEO content. She is a Master of Business Administration graduate from a reputed university in south India. Her passion for SEO and online marketing helps her to stay up to date with the trends and strategies. Follow her on social media sites, to stay up to date with SEO, and Digital Marketing, Updates. To contact Raji, visit the contact page.